Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

I'm Back! + Zara Wishlist

So much has happened since I made an attempt (and I have to say, a failed attempt!) to ditch my old blog and launch my new one. Most relevantly to my blog, my whole style has changed. I kind of went through a stage where I had a so called 'fashion block' where I wore simple boring clothes - which wasn't like me, but I'm happy to say that I'm back on the blogging scene and so is the style! Also, since I have started college I have a lot more set time in which I can blog which will hopefully work out the way I'm planning. However, I am a bit stuck on what to blog about (HELP???)

Now onto the clothes!

Zara has done well this autumn/winter! (as usual) There are so many pieces that I've been lusting over and if I had money in my pocket I would definitely be getting my hands on! I'm especially likely a lot of pieces from the TRF section in Zara which I don't usually pay as much attention to. Also, anyone that knows me will know that I'm not one for wearing girly colours but I just can't help it, Zara has nailed the baby pink colour trend with this wool cardigan/jacket and have officially converted me into a lover of pink. Another trend that Zara has got spot on is tartan. Tartan is probably my fave trend atm.

















5 comments:

  1. Loving zara at the moment too and they are also turning me into a pink convert! I never wear pink but find myself lusting after their pink coat which is everywhere right now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling a bit more inspired with clothes now! I love Zara so much and I'm all over this winter pastel trend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh everything in the Zara A/W'13 collection is just so perfect, I just don't know how they manage to continually come up with such gorgeous pieces! xxx
    everythingandthegirlxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfit!
    U have a nice blog<3
    Keep in touch!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I am really happy with these great tips! In our world, we innovate, take ownership and fight for beauty that every person can enjoy. We believe that creating an environment where people are not constrained is essential to drive the behaviours that make a Revolution. Please get more info on Vit C Serum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that leaves a comment! I do read all comments even though I don't always reply.